- Me, Clay & Mr Frankenstein Masterclass 2014,Delhi Blue Pottery Ceramic Centre,
Sanskriti Foundation, New Delhi, India
- BE CRAFTS Lecture at Royal College of arts London, part of COLLECT 2013 in duo with Sylvie Vandenhoucke
- Lecture in duo with Kris Campo at Keramiekatelier Ieper Ieper, Belgium, 2013
- Lecture Chateau Le Paige, Herentals, Belgium in duo with Jeanne Opgenhaffen , 2013
- HEAT a Lecture at CC Strombeek, Belgium. Invited by Hugo Meert, 2012
- Lectures about Contemporary Ceramics Philippe Barde, Anton Reynders, Trees Demits, Anne Marie Laureys, 2010 , Museum M Leuven, B . Part of the Ceramic Event /Keramiekparcours.
- ‘Studio Ceramics of Today’ Talk and Demo , Schoten, B 2007 Anne Marie Laureys & Felicity Allieff organized by Centrum Goed Werk, Tania De Bruycker, Zulte, and Atelier Cirkel, Brasschaat, B My lecture illustrates my evolution of working with clay. ‘Well educated clay becomes as gentle as a little girl’
- ‘Well educated Clay becomes as gentle as a little girl’ Talk and Demo about my studio work , Royal College of Arts London, Ceramic Art London Event 2008, London, UK.
- ‘Ayanaar Horses of Tamil Nadu, India’ Talk about my travels in India exploring ceramic heritage. Tamil nadu, South India, the village temples loaded with lifesized horses made out of clay, a treasure to take care of! Talk in french at the Cultural Centre of Andenne in the cycle of ceramic conferences, 2009, Andenne, B